In 2014, managed hosting provider Peak Hosting grew revenue by 300 percent and total headcount by 150 percent. The company has moved its headquarters now to a new 25,000 square foot facility in Tualatin to accommodate its rapid growth.
Within the last year, Peak Hosting achieved 300 percent growth in revenue and grew its Oregon staff from two employees to 52, with overall company staff growing by 150 percent. The managed hosting provider was recognized for its momentum by being named a finalist for the Oregon Tech Awards’ 2015 Technology Company of the Year for Growth category.
“We’ve made Oregon our home as the people here meet and often exceed our high expectations for how we service our customers, by delivering the most we can do, all of the time,” said Jeffrey Papen, founder and CEO, Peak Hosting. “Our unique business model of putting staff ahead of profits, along with our competitive benefits, allows us to hire the best employees to serve our market. And our growth isn’t peaking anytime soon. Our new location provides plenty of amenities and much needed space for the next great culture fits that join our team.”
To accommodate further growth, the managed hosting provider is searching for new employees for several managerial, sales and technical positions. For details of vacancies, visit their website: http://www.peakhosting.com/careers/.
To get an idea of Peak Hosting’s working conditions, their employee benefits include:
- Ongoing technical training and access to more than 200 college courses
- In-house training on over a dozen soft skill topics including communication, crucial conversations, 7-habits, conflict resolution, DiSC/Meyers-Briggs
- Charitable matching program of up to $5,000 in donations per employee, per year, including “volunteering time off” to support local charities
- 401(k) matching: the maximum allowed by government
- Employer paid insurance premiums; over $12,000 annual medical insurance co- payments for 2015
- Individual MBO bonuses
- $15,000 weekly spot bonuses to reward over-achievement
- Gym membership reimbursements and access to full fitness center in office building
- Home internet and mobile phone reimbursements
- Subsidized, healthy food options through Avanti Markets
“I founded Peak Hosting to create a company that serves – not only customers, but serves our most valuable asset – our people,” added Jeffrey Papen. “Our commitment to our employees means we have a full-time Ombudsman on staff that works one-one-one with team members to help them achieve personal and professional goals.”