HostingJournalist.com Global Press Wire
Share Your Company News on HostingJournalist.com
As a fast-growing news platform with a targeted global audience, HostingJournalist.com is engaging professionals within the global cloud, hosting and data center services industry. Target audiences include CXOs, VPs, company owners, IT and business directors, as well as other IT and business professionals.
With its daily editorial article and video news feeds 7 days a week, HostingJournalist.com is a trusted source of news and information for the global cloud, hosting and data center services industry since 2013.
Do you have company news to share? HostingJournalist.com Global Press Wire provides companies in the field of cloud, hosting and data center services across the globe the opportunity to publish Press Releases through our channels. Our Global Press Wire packages enable you to purchase one or more publication opportunities and remain in full control over your content when targeting new audiences and engaging with prospects and industry partners.
Your Press Release will be published through the following channels:
- On the HostingJournalist.com news homepage
- On the HostingJournalist.com Global Press Wire page
- In the HostingJournalist.com bi-weekly email newsletter (8,000+ recipients)
- On the HostingJournalist.com Twitter account
- On the HostingJournalist.com Facebook page
- On the HostingJournalist.com LinkedIn page
- On the HostingJournalist.com Xing page
Good to know:
- Multiple Press Release RSS Feeds allow for custom re-publishing of your company news, on your own website and other channels and can be picked up by all RSS news readers
- Ability to include multiple PHOTOS and also VIDEO in your Press Release
- Optimize your Press Releases with multiple SEO tags
- Global Press Release multi-release packages: valid for 1 year
- Press Releases will not be deleted, even not after package expiration
- No membership and no automatic renewal – it’s a non-recurring purchase
- Press Releases will get visible online directly after publishing