Solid-state array vendor, Pure Storage (NYSE: PSTG), has announced its global ‘Pure Live’ roadshow following the inaugural technology conference, Pure//Accelerate, which took place this past March in San Francisco.
Pure Storage’s ‘Pure Live’ event series runs in 40 cities across six continents. The roadshow kicked off in Sao Paulo/Brazil and Sydney/Australia, with 38 more cities across six continents to follow through early September. Pure Storage expects attendees to walk away with a deeper understanding of how the Pure Storage all-flash storage platform can make their businesses stronger, faster and simpler.
- Highlights of each Pure Storage Roadshow event include:
- Opening keynote delivered by a Pure Storage executive
- Informative panel discussions with industry leading local partners and customers
- A demonstration of the Pure Storage latest FlashArray//m product
- Sessions about the Pure FlashArray//m10, Pure FlashStack Mini, and the new Pure FlashBlade expandable storage platform
“On the heels of our inaugural Pure//Accelerate conference in San Francisco in March, we are thrilled to bring the best sessions and lessons learned directly to our customers, partners and peers,” said Jonathan Martin, CMO of Pure Storage. “We will provide easily accessible information about our innovative new technology and insight from industry experts, as well as share valuable insight into customer experiences. We warmly welcome anyone and everyone to join the discussion.”
The Pure Live roadshow will visit 10 U.S. cities throughout June, including:
- Dallas, TX – June 9
- Atlanta, GA – June 9
- Minneapolis, MN – June 14
- Denver, CO – June 15
- Los Angeles, CA – June 16
- Washington, D.C. – June 21
- San Diego, CA – June 22
- Cincinnati, OH – June 22
- Seattle, WA – June 22
- New York, NY – June 23
For more information on local Pure Live events, including the event agenda and complete roster of speakers, or for an overview of all international event locations across Europe, Africa, Latin America and Asia, visit the Pure Storage website here.