Global managed hosting firm Rackspace Technology (NASDAQ: RXT), a provider of end-to-end multicloud technology solutions, has joined the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association (MISA). Rackspace joins the MISA ecosystem of independent software vendors and managed security services providers by demonstrating global delivery capabilities and integration of the Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security managed services into Microsoft’s suite of cloud-native security services and hybrid cloud technologies.
Rackspace Technology is a Microsoft Gold Security Partner and has established itself as a trusted Microsoft technology advisor to businesses, assisting them in the development of strategic security policies by utilizing the company’s broad bench of Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security professionals. Rackspace Technology and Microsoft have had a global partnership for almost 18 years, with the goal of assisting organizations in making the most of Microsoft technology.
Rackspace Technology services include providing visibility into immediate threats and vulnerabilities across Microsoft Azure, on-premises, and in multicloud environments. Their services also include improving long-term security postures through managed security services like XDR leveraging Microsoft Sentinel and remediation in Microsoft Azure and hybrid cloud environments.
“The cloud is agile, flexible, and scales quickly. To be effective, security solutions must do the same,” said Gary Alterson, Vice President, Security Solutions at Rackspace Technology. “Rackspace Technology has a strong security relationship with Microsoft, providing customers Azure cloud-native security tooling paired with expert architecture and engineering services. Together, we help customers transform their businesses into secure, compliant-by-design, Azure native ecosystems.”
Certified Microsoft Security Specialists
Organizations may use Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security to analyze, architect, implement, engineer, monitor, manage, and respond to complex issues by gaining access to a pod of certified security specialists. Clients may take advantage of the Rackspace Technology cooperation with Microsoft. It would provide them with the following benefits:
- With on-demand access to specialized technical staff, hands-on administration of Azure environments, and scalability, clients can supplement and uplevel their team’s expertise
- With advisory services, they can reduce the complexity of security and compliance in Azure systems
- Expert implementation and administration of the correct security solutions for each Azure environment will modernize security techniques
- Identifying continuing threats and weaknesses, as well as decreasing the attack surface, expertly handle the security demands of enterprises
- Design and implement cloud security measures to meet compliance requirements like PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and others
- By better understanding cloud risks and vulnerabilities, they may improve their cloud security posture
- To fulfill corporate transformation goals, use Azure native security solutions to achieve continual security innovation
“The Microsoft Intelligent Security Association has grown into a vibrant ecosystem comprised of the most reliable and trusted security software vendors across the globe,” said Maria Thomson, Microsoft Intelligent Security Association Lead. “Our members, like Rackspace Technology, share Microsoft’s commitment to collaboration within the cybersecurity community to improve our customers’ ability to predict, detect, and respond to security threats faster.”