Rackspace technology has recently released its Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security to help simplify security for multicloud deployments. The security service provides clients access to a pod of experts who are dedicated to working on the extension of internal staff to address complex cybersecurity and compliance challenges. Rackspace Technology claims that its cloud-like way to get security expertise and technology is quite unique in the market.
Talking about Rackspace Technology, the security experts possess more than 800 security certifications along with more than a ton of cloud security certificates from AWS, Azure, Microsoft, and more.
Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security includes security expertise in different areas of cloud migration, management support and services, and securing apps and data in the cloud. With the constantly evolving security landscape and an array of threats, most of the businesses are supposed to opt for modern security services that align are compatible with agile, cloud-first operating models.
Technology Vice President of Security Services at Rackspace, Gary Alterson, said that as of now, it is necessary for organizations to evolve and operationalize their cybersecurity capabilities. He further said that the businesses are working with various security providers and are still facing an increasing gap on the operational and management front. He concluded his statement by saying that with Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security, the customers of Rackspace have access to dedicated partners with a deep understanding of the environment and expertise in managing the end-to-end security lifecycle.
Services And Technologies Offered in Rackspace Elastic Engineering for Security:
- Risk Management and Remediation – Rackspace Technology security pods serve as extensions of your team to guide you and reduce the chances of any risk related to cybersecurity. AS soon as a security event happens, the pods work directly with the security operations to design and implement security controls to manage threats and provide security from similar incidents in the near future.
- Security Architecture and Engineering – The reduce the complexity of designing and building cloud security architectures, that also includes a security engineer, engagement manager, compliance expert, a pod lead and lead architect, with complete access to additional security architects and security analysts or penetration testers to work along with the customers’ teams.
- Advanced Monitoring and Resolution For Security – Rackspace Technology offers 24x7x365 operational support, incident containment support, security technology health monitoring with security automation and pre-defined runbooks, and a security help desk.
- Threat And Vulnerability Management – Rackspace security pods actively access customer environments to identify, prioritize, and assist with the remediation of vulnerabilities, cloud configurations, and policies that do not align with the best practices prevailing in the industry.
- Compliance Management and Support – Security pods can also serve with customers to define, manage, and keep a check on governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) through advisory scans and assessments for compliance mandates to modernize the approach towards security while remaining compliant.
- Dedicated And Personalized Pods – All the customers received access to dedicated security pods that includes a set of professionals like, a pod lead and lead architect, a compliance expert, engagement manager, security engineer. Not only this, but the clients will also get additional security architects and security analysts or penetration testers.