Seventh in my series of short videos on technology and architecture topics, this presentation talks about fast development using serverless first design patterns using the analogy of building a custom model from raw materials vs. assembling a lego model kit. Learn more at – https://amzn.to/2KKF3V4.
– See https://youtu.be/aBcG57Gw9k0 for the first edition on The Evolution of Business Logic from Monoliths to Microservices, to Functions.
– See https://youtu.be/Y6nKD-sK6tg for the second edition on The New De-Normal – Untangling “Kitchen Sink” Database Schemas.
– See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrWII… for March’s edition on Migrating to Cloud.
– See https://youtu.be/mzIdKGCOf1g for the fourth edition on Mapping Your Stack.
– See https://youtu.be/7lDWXtNjVyQ for the fifth edition on Digital Transformation.
– See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja6n5etN8hk for the sixth edition on Chaos Engineering
Publisher: Amazon Web Services
You can watch this video also at the source.