With digitization adopted in many industries, real-time data from manufacturing and operational equipment can be used to monitor and optimize operation – by applying data-driven modeling including machine learning. Learn how you can ingest sensor data from industrial processes and operational equipment into Elastic, build monitoring dashboards and set up automated alerts in Kibana, and apply predictive modeling to optimize your operations (OT).
– Watch full-length webinars on using Elastic for predictive maintenance: https://www.elastic.co/webinars/predictive-maintenance-in-industrial-iot
– Read the full story about Dish Media: https://www.elastic.co/customers/dish-media
– Read the full story about Tracto: https://www.elastic.co/customers/tracto
– Guidance on how to apply Elastic to automated monitoring in manufacturing: https://www.elastic.co/industries/manufacturing
– Download MachineBeat: https://github.com/elastic/machinebeat
– Watch Part 1 in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJhzaczj4NY
– Watch Part 2 in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMGFd1lYBM
– Watch Part 3 in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilISHfjya9I
Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://ela.st/try-ml
Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elastic-co
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/elastic
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elastic.co
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.
You can watch this video also at the source.