Root cause analysis plays an important role in web applications, IT operations, security, and industrial OT. This video series explains general approaches to root cause analysis and how Elastic accelerates the process with visualizations and dashboards, machine learning to detect anomalies and classify conditions, and interactive tools that empower analysts to drill into additional information that lead to root cause of potential system issues and security incidents
In this brief overview, learn why root cause analysis is important – for example in tracking down user experience issues in eCommerce, become familiar with the four phases of root cause analysis, and decide which of the 4 parts of the series is most relevant to your use case.
– Learn how Elastic supports different types of machine learning: https://www.elastic.co/what-is/elasticsearch-machine-learning
– Watch Part 1 in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OinSJpLRPdI
– Watch Part 2 in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntMGFd1lYBM
– Watch Part 3 in this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilISHfjya9I
– Watch Part 4 of this series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh45M0jrLaw
Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration?ultron=&hulk=display&blade=cloud-trial&gambit=try-ml
Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elastic-co
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/elastic
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elastic.co
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.
#Elasticsearch, #MachineLearning #Kibana
You can watch this video also at the source.