5G and application automation platform company, Robin.io, has launched its Robin.io Partner Program. The new program is intended to recognize the crucial role partners play in helping customers deploy, maintain and optimize Robin technologies.
More than 20 organizations have already joined as Robin.io channel partners. These include enterprise and telecommunication software companies, systems integrators, resellers, cloud providers, and other infrastructure technology suppliers.
The Robin.io core technologies – Robin Cloud Native Platform (CNP), Robin Cloud Native Storage (CNS), and Multi Cluster Automation Platform (MDCAP) – automate cloud-native service delivery and management for 5G and enterprise applications on Kubernetes. It allows companies to deliver their applications and network functions as-a-service.
For enterprises, Robin.io technologies can be ideal for data- and network-centric application pipelines like big data analytics, databases and message queues, enabling a self-service, app-store like experience. Its deployment would be able in minutes, not weeks. To meet the needs of mobile network operators (MNOs) deploying 5G networks, the Robin.io solution would remove complexity, accelerate deployment times, while reducing OpEx and CapEx costs.
“For Robin to reach all of the customers that have a need for our cloud-native technologies, maintaining a world-class partner ecosystem is integral to our success,” said Partha Seetala, CEO and founder of Robin.io. “Already, our partners include global and regional industry-leading software, technology and consulting companies. With the launch of the Robin.io Partner Program, we are providing new and existing partners with the tools they need to market Robin’s technologies and help customers maximize the value of data and to power real-time business advantage.”
Robin.io designed its partner program to provide support and benefits in three tiers: Registered, Premier and Strategic. Based on a partner’s level of participation, benefits would include:
- Joint marketing and media announcements
- Social media outreach
- Qualification and certifications
- Sales support and co-selling program
- Training and sales enablement
- Account planning and sales engagement
- Robin not-for-resale (NFR) licenses and support
- OEM or reselling margin and discounts
“Lifecycle management and automation are the keys to achieving cost-efficient 5G networks,” said Riku Li, business development associate at QCT. “By joining the Robin.io Partner Program, we are aiming to build an automated cloud-native platform with reduced infrastructure and operation costs to boost the time-to-market of diverse 5G applications.”
Robin.io Highlights During 2020
The launch of the Robin Partner Program is the latest in a long list of achievements that Robin.io has documented in the past 6 months:
- Launched Robin Express, a full-featured, free-for-life edition and announced enhancements to the platform
- Named an IDC Innovator for containerized storage
- Recognized in the GigaOm Radar for Kubernetes storage as a leader and outperformer
- Recognized in the GigaOM Radar for Kubernetes data protection as a leader and outperformer
- Added multi-cloud portability for complex stateful applications
- Launched on RedHat OpenShift Marketplace
- Added Jai Menon and Henri Richard to Robin.io Advisory Board
- Partnered with Quortus to Provide Next-Gen, Cloud-Native Solutions for 5G
- Qualified as a Google Cloud Anthos Ready storage solution for Anthos on bare metal.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, the Robin platform is used globally by companies including BNP Paribas, Palo Alto Networks, Rakuten Mobile, SAP, Sabre and USAA.