Florida-based managed WordPress hosting provider Rocket.net has launched an all-new Enterprise WordPress Hosting product, tailored for high-volume WooCommerce, LMS, and dynamic websites.
“Since day one, we’ve been on a mission to accelerate and protect WordPress websites of all sizes,” said Ben Gabler, Founder and CEO at Rocket.net. “Today, we’re taking a huge step forward with our new Enterprise tier, which is already powering some of the largest WooCommerce sites on the web.”
Powered by dedicated resources scaling up to 128 cores in a private cloud, Rocket.net claims to be able to guarantee resources without the fear of noisy neighbors in public clouds.
Rocket has collaborated with Relay and Object Cache Pro to deliver the ideal server caching and processing layer for dynamic WordPress sites, in addition to the hardware. Customers may manage millions of requests per second without ever having to glance at a configuration file by integrating these technologies into the stack.
“Relay Cache combined with Object Cache Pro is unlike anything I’ve seen in my twenty years of hosting experience,” added Mr. Gabler. “We’ve been working very closely with the Relay and Object Cache Pro teams and the performance we’ve been able to achieve has been nothing short of amazing.”
– story continues below the image –
WordPress Hosting Performance
Rocket.net’s new Enterprise WordPress Hosting plans come with the following features, allowing high-volume sites to focus on revenue and not uptime:
- Cloudflare Enterprise – Full page caching, Argo Smart Routing, and Enterprise Security for PCI compliance
- Dedicated Resources – Every Enterprise WordPress Hosting plan comes with dedicated resources just for a client’s website
- High Performance Storage – All Enterprise WordPress Hosting hardware comes with modern NVMe storage with a RAID-1 configuration
- Relay – Every site is powered by Relay, a next-generation caching layer for PHP
- Object Cache Pro – An enterprise class Redis object cache backend for WordPress that talks directly to Relay
- Real-time Backups – Fully managed real-time backups ensuring a website’s data is always protected and available
- VIP Support – Every Enterprise WordPress Hosting Tier includes an optional private Slack channel and top priority in Live Chat and Helpdesk
“At Rocket.net we’re always thinking about the customer and how we can improve their day-to-day interactions with WordPress,” added Mr. Gabler. “As we continue to grow, we have some amazing things in store to enhance performance even further with the edge.”