West Palm Beach, Florida based web hosting company Rocket.net has unveiled customizable Managed WordPress Reseller Hosting product for agencies and creatives. Rocket.net’s new Managed WordPress Reseller Hosting product would empower agencies in ways not possible before, starting with a turnkey WooCommerce integration.
Rocket.net’s Managed WordPress Reseller Hosting Product integrates the following features, enabling agencies and creatives alike to grow their business:
- White-label Control Panel – Rocket.net is a customized control panel that would be both easy and powerful. Agencies may now totally modify this control panel to match their brand, from the logo to the colors and symbols used throughout.
- One-click Integrations – It’s now easier than ever for agencies to connect the white-label solution with their current WooCommerce shop, thanks to the Rocket.net platform.
- Integration Flexibility – With the flexibility to embed Rocket.net’s portal anywhere on the planet, agencies and creatives can simply paste a few lines of HTML into their existing system and their clients will have access to the whole control panel.
- New Agency Plans – Rocket.net has introduced 10 new Agency levels to assist agencies and creatives achieve maximum success as they develop.
- Robust API – The whole platform was designed API first, so clients can use the same API that powers the Rocket.net control panel to build whatever they want.
“In the last 15 years, we’ve learned a lot about how agencies and creatives leverage WordPress within their business,” said Ben Gabler, Founder and Chief Executive Officer at Rocket.net. “Today I’m excited to share that we’re enabling agencies to not only create a streamlined experience for their clients, but we’re providing the tools they need to create a new revenue stream for their business.”
Agencies may not only completely white-label Rocket.net’s Managed WordPress Hosting platform within WooCommerce, but they can also integrate the whole Rocket.net WordPress Control Panel in any program anywhere in the globe with Rocket.net. According to Rocket.net, it will allow agencies and creatives to increase their Average Revenue Per Customer and Lifetime Value while controlling the whole customer experience.
“This is just the beginning of what’s to come. I’m always asked what we’re going to do differently as a hosting company and my answer hasn’t changed. It’s not just about speed, security, or which fancy cloud we’re on, it’s about the customer experience,” added Mr. Gabler. “We’re not just talking to our customers daily, we’re listening. That combined with SaaS methodology and over 17 years of direct hosting experience, our company is positioned to move faster than ever for our customers. Features that would take weeks to implement, now take days.”
Rocket.net’s Managed WordPress Hosting platform was initially launched in 2020. Rocket.net is helping agencies and creatives face Google’s new core web essential standards from over 250 locations around the world, with Cloudflare Enterprise in front of every WordPress site and servers powered by Performive.
“We’ve been a customer at Rocket.net for over twelve months now and it’s without a doubt the best WordPress platform we’ve ever seen,” said Grant Phillips, CEO at Growth Labs. “When Rocket.net approached us about the new WordPress Reseller Hosting offering and WooCommerce plugin, we couldn’t wait to integrate it into our business. Within just seven minutes of installing the plugin, we were taking sales and automatically provisioning WordPress sites all while providing our customers with a world-class experience.”
Previously this year, Rocket.net accepted an invitation to be part of HostPapa’s exclusive accelerator program. As part of the program, Rocket.net also secured a $1.1 million investment from the Canada-based cloud services provider.