SAP has announced Upgrade2Success, a program that helps customers with transition of on-premise SAP ERP Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions into the cloud and expansion of these environments. By providing clear guidance, predictable outcomes, faster time to value and flexible commercial arrangements, the services and tools for digital HR transformation would help customers ease the migration to cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
By migrating to cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors solutions, organizations would be able to:
- Rethink and simplify HR with standardized and streamlined business processes
- Engage the workforce by shifting from ‘HR technology’ to ‘people technology’ to meet the expectations of today’s digital, diverse and changing workforce
- Change the way HR serves the business by providing insights that allow HR to advise leaders and keep pace with change
- Stay current with technology innovations with updates delivered every quarter
- Enable IT resources to focus on business-value creation and innovation rather than customization and maintenance
“We all see how digital transformation is upending business models, redefining industries, and changing the way businesses interact with their customers, their partners and their people,” said Greg Tomb, President of SAP SuccessFactors2. “Those who are addressing this with modern tools are seeing both better financial performance and employees who feel better connected to the business. We want to make sure all our customers are taking advantage of the innovation, insights and user experience boost of the cloud. This program is all about easing their journey so they can move forward fast.”
The SAP Upgrade2Success services and tools are designed to allow customers to move the right components when it makes sense for the business, all the while protecting their existing investments in HCM solutions.
A comprehensive set of services and tools are available within the Upgrade2Success program to help make each digital HR transformation journey smooth and low risk. These would include:
- Predefined configuration accelerators, process libraries, and integration and data migration tools
- Creation of a personalized roadmap for the digital HR transformation journey
- Business case support that demonstrates the ROI for the company
- Attractive commercial terms that reflect existing investments
With these services and tools available today, SAP is enabling its on-premise customers around the world to move and expand their HR processes to the cloud with SAP SuccessFactors solutions.