CenturyLink company Savvis has announced the availability of Savvis Big Data Solutions, a full suite of services designed to help organizations glean the most value from their data.
Savvis Big Data Solutions would give enterprises and government organizations access to the compute, storage and high-bandwidth network capabilities required to power virtually any analytics application. The suite includes Savvis’ managed services for Cloudera and MapR platforms based on Apache Hadoop.
Savvis Big Data Solutions offers hosted, fully managed hardware and software services for optimizing data storage, integration, retrieval and analysis through:
- Enterprise-grade Infrastructure-as-a-Service capabilities, including scalable compute and storage platforms, software and security services.
- Secure, high-bandwidth network connectivity for accessing, integrating and processing massive amounts of data.
- Software licensing and operations management for Cloudera and MapR distributions of Apache Hadoop, including configuration, monitoring, upgrades and security.
- Big data planning and implementation services, including environment design, security planning and project management.
- Consulting services for client business-case development.
- The availability of Savvis Big Data Solutions follows the introduction of Savvis’ global public cloud, announced earlier this month, to meet hybrid cloud needs.