Scalegrid.io has announced the launch of its Redis web hosting services in all of the AWS data centers. Redis on ScaleGrid would provide a high performance, one-click and fully managed Redis-as-a-service solution.
“Creating and maintaining a Redis master-slave setup on a public cloud is fairly time consuming operation,” said Dharshan Rangegowda, Founder & CEO of ScaleGrid. “With our Redis release we are now offering our customers the same benefits we do for MongoDB clusters. Our team and software will handle all the operations while you can focus on the application. Redis support has been a highly requested feature from our customers. It gives them a single console to manage all their MongoDB and Redis hosting needs.”
Key features of Scalegrid’s Redis web hosting platform would include the following:
- Bring your own AWS account – Host with ScaleGrid or bring your own AWS account
- VPC support – Deploy your Redis servers in public/private subnets of your VPC
- Full admin access to the entire setup – Full admin access to Redis and the underlying machine
- Encryption at rest – All Redis data persisted on disk can be ‘Encrypted at rest’. If this feature is turned on all backups are encrypted as well.
- Custom persistence options – Customize the persistence options for your cluster. RDB/AOF or both.
- Reserved Instance support – Purchase reserved instances to reduce your hosting costs up to 30%
- Cross Datacenter setup options – Distribute your Redis servers across data centers to solve your caching needs.