Schneider Electric has launched its Galaxy RPP (Remote Power Panel) 250 and 400 Amp (208V) solution. The new offering is designed to expand high-density power distribution capacity for data centers and colocation facilities.
Available in North America, the latest offer in the Schneider Electric Galaxy product family compliments all 75-500 kVA PDUs. It provides connectivity to an end-to-end software platform for remote monitoring and control of critical data center assets.
The EcoStruxure Ready Galaxy RPP features a unique five-way access panel. It would help to simplify maintenance, reduce downtime, and enhance user safety. Designed for efficient installation, the compartmental approach separates monitoring, distribution, and control. This would give customers the flexibility to selectively assign access.
“Reliable and easy to install, the highly configurable Galaxy RPP is tailored to meet the demanding scalability needs of any large data center, delivering maximum flexibility with branch breaker choices you can add quickly as the data center needs change,” said Mustafa Demirkol, Global Vice President, 3-Phase UPS Offer Management & Marketing, Schneider Electric. “With its compact footprint and connectivity into EcoStruxure, it is the ideal solution to distribute PDU power downstream in data centers and colocation facilities.”
Benefits of the Galaxy RPP would include:
- Compact design and front access deliver footprint savings and support multiple installation options
- Improved customer safety and simplified access with a unique five-way access panel
- Reduced downtime with built-in reliability due to factory-installed and tested Square D panelboards and breakers
- Enhanced availability with remote monitoring of power and breaker status
- Better control over assets with data analysis and data trending
- Enables “easy” monitoring and RPP management with EcoStruxure IT’s cloud-based software suite
- EcoStruxure Ready to simplify management and services with anytime, anywhere monitoring and service support via smartphone.