For European clients, Schneider Electric has introduced its new Easy Modular Data Center All-in-One Solution. Schneider Electric’s Easy Modular ‘All-in-One’ Data Centers combine all Power, Cooling, and IT equipment into a single, pre-configured solution, and provide exceptional value for enterprise and IT organizations looking to implement an edge computing strategy. They are available in four standardized form factors with additional configurable options.
Customer requests for better predictability, reduced total cost of ownership, and faster deployment would be met by this new prefabricated data center product line.
All four designs incorporate Schneider Electric’s Easy Rack, Easy PDU, and Easy UPS features, are cooled with ultra-energy efficient InRow DX cooling systems, and integrate Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure IT Expert DCIM software for increased remote monitoring, administration, and service support.
Schneider Electric can expedite the design and commissioning process by reducing upfront engineering work and meeting challenging timeframes by offering a high-quality, standardized solution in as little as 12 weeks with its new pre-engineered solutions. Easy Modular Data Center All-in-One Solution designs span from 5 to 14 racks, with power densities ranging from 27kW to 94kW, and may be pre-configured within an ISO20ft or ISO40ft container, or as a 25ft – 45ft module, depending on the client scenario.
Solution benefits would include:
- Greater predictability – Easy Modular Data Center All-in-Ones are pre-designed, constructed, and tested in a factory setting before to shipment, based on a standardized design and consistent factory-controlled procedures.
- Boosted performance – The Easy Modular Data Center All-in-One is based on a ‘Commercial Off The Shelf’ (‘COTS’) architecture. All modules would be ‘site-ready,’ minimizing the planning, building, and implementation phases and speeding up the ‘idea to commissioning’ process.
- Reduced cost – Easy Modular Data Center All-in-One solutions are 15% less expensive on average than a similar ETO offer, with a 20-year lifespan.
- Simple installation – The prefabricated solution minimizes labor costs and maximizes building space, allowing clients to postpone deployment until capacity is needed.
- Sustainability – Easy Modular Data Centers are built using the most environmentally friendly materials. They comply with RoHS and REACh regulations, have Product Environmental Profiles (PEPs), and contain features that maximize energy savings while reducing environmental impact.
“Data center operators are today demanding pre-engineered and modular solutions, that can meet demanding timescales and assure predictability in costs and performance,” said Elliott Turek, Offer & Innovation Leader, Prefabricated Modular Solutions, Schneider Electric. “By pre-engineering and testing the new Easy Prefab solution at the factory-level, we’re able to help customers increase reliability and mitigate risk – ensuring they benefit from shorter lead times, and a lower total cost of ownership.”
Delivered through Partners
Customers can rely on local support, service, and delivery through Schneider Electric’s globally developed partner network, which includes Elite Data Center partners and Alliance Partners.
Schneider Electric claims to reduce transportation costs while ensuring that clients can benefit from sustainable building methods by collaborating with channel partners to offer local, high-quality modular data center projects, with production locations in Europe, China, India, and the United States.