The adoption of multi-cloud in your environment often means more complexity and potentially greater risk. As threats become more sophisticated and the attack vectors broaden, maintaining consistent and diligent controls is essential but not always easy to do. Understanding key frameworks to utilize and best practices to adopt can help you prevent potential security gaps.
During this session, OneNeck security architect, Andres Torrado, and Alert Logic product marketing manager, Antonio Sanchez, provide prescriptive guidance on securing multi-cloud environments. The discussion covers:
– Key frameworks to consider for multi-cloud environments
– Ways to align security controls to frameworks
– The role of Shared Security Responsibility Model
– Benchmarks to leverage to evaluate gaps
– Best practices for securing cloud environments
Publisher: OneNeck IT Solutions
You can watch this video also at the source.