In this video, we will use VPC flow logs as an example to demonstrate how to send logs from Amazon Kinesis Data Firehose to Elastic Cloud and how to use Elastic Observability to analyze the ingested logs.
– Check out this Amazon kinesis firehose setup guide: https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kinesis/current/aws-firehose-setup-guide.html
– Learn more about Amazon Kinesis Firehose in this blog post: https://www.elastic.co/blog/aws-kinesis-data-firehose-elastic-observability-analytics
Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration?
Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elastic-co
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/elastic
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elastic.co
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.
You can watch this video also at the source.