Clef is a Two-Factor Authentication plugin that can be loaded to WordPress. It allows anyone with a smartphone (and working camera) to be able to login without having to type anything.
Steps for Installing Clef:
1. Login to the Administrator Dashboard
2. Go to Plugins and search for the Clef 2-factor authentication plugin
3. Install and Activate the Plugin.
On you Smartphone
4.The plugin will then ask you to load the App on your Smartphone
5. Run the App and then sync with your Smartphone
6. Login with your smartphone
Once you have installed the app and linked it with your WordPress site, your installation is complete!
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.