This video in our SquirrelMail tutorial series will guide you on how to create an email signature.
An email signature is a piece of information you want to include at the bottom of each and every email you send. Creating the signature in SquirrelMail is easy.
– Click on the Options link at the top.
– Then click on the Personal Information section.
– You can now see the Signature section. Enter your desired signature in the box.
– Click on the ‘Use signature’ box in the Signature Options section.
– (optional) Click on the ‘use –‘ section to include a dash separator.
– Click Submit.
You can learn more about how to create an email signature in SquirrelMail by visiting our article: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/email/squirrelmail-webmail/create-signature
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.