Register for the workshop: http://cs.co/90048t9Si
Check out the other episodes in our series on network programmability, and simplification through automation: http://cs.co/90098WRPv
Simplification through automation. That’s the idea behind Cisco Software-Defined Access (SDA). But how did the engineers weave so many new technologies with existing solutions into elegant policy-based automation from edge to cloud?
As a follow-up to our Introduction to Software-Defined Access, this episode of TechWiseTV takes you deeper into the architecture, the technology, and the terminology that is about to simplify everything you dislike about networking.
• Network fabric defined
• The three planes of SDA flexible network fabric
• How the control plane shrinks tables and CPU load
• How the data plane delivers simple, scalable segmentation
• Why the policy plane enforces network-wide policy based on identity, not IP address
• The user-friendly interfaces that help ease everything from provisioning and policy, to onboarding and troubleshooting
You can watch this video also at the source.