Register for the workshop: http://cs.co/90048WRtg
For more episodes in our series on programmability and Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) with Software-Defined Access (SDA), visit: http://cs.co/90098WRPv
The era of automated, agile networks leaps forward with our new Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series switches. Purpose-built for Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) with Software-Defined Access (SDA), the 9300 fixed access, 9400 modular access, and 9500 fixed core switch represent the pinnacle of power and programmability.
This episode of TechWiseTV explores the unique features that set the Cisco Catalyst 9000 Series switches apart, and the four principles of platform innovation including security, Internet of Things (IoT), cloud, and mobility, that bring them together.
Watch now and learn about:
• Catalyst’s history of innovation
• The new modularity of IOS-XE, and why it matters
• FlexParser programmable pipeline and microcode updates to support any protocol
• Micro Engines for process-intensive operations at wire speed
• Other innovations, including built-in radio frequency identification (RFID), container support, Bluetooth, storage options, and more.
You can watch this video also at the source.