Telefonica Business Solutions, a provider of a wide range of integrated communication solutions for the enterprise market, has become one of the first service providers to offer the Cisco portfolio of collaboration cloud services as a fully integrated service.
Telefonica’s new offer brings together business collaboration applications such as Cisco Unified Communications, virtual contact center, Cisco TelePresence, Cisco WebEx and Collaboration Meeting Rooms, all delivered as-a-service to end-users over mobile and fixed connections.
Highlights of Telefonica’s new offering include:
- Global scale reach – Telefonica offers its own branded collaboration services based on Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (Cisco Unified Communications, customer collaboration and telepresence as a service) and connects it to Cisco conferencing services from the Cisco Collaboration Cloud (WebEx, Collaboration Meeting Rooms, and WebEx Cloud Connected Audio). Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) is deployed in Telefonica‘s data centers across the globe and is interconnected to Cisco’s data centers hosting Cisco conferencing services (two in the United States and two in Europe).
- Better productivity and agility – By using a simple subscription model, customers would be able to improve both productivity and agility accessing the latest collaboration tools on demand, aligning with fast-moving business needs, and scaling with ease, with no capital investments.
- Anywhere, any device collaboration – Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) provides integration into Telefonica’s mobile networks, as well as “highly secure” remote access over the public Internet, to truly enable anywhere, any device collaboration. End users enjoy personalized collaboration tools in accordance with their profile, at any time and place and using any device.
- Simple-to-join meetings for everyone – Bring employees, customers, and partners together to collaborate from anywhere with integrated voice, video, and content sharing on any device. Cisco conferencing supports highly secure collaboration across devices, from mobile devices to desk phones to immersive telepresence systems in both scheduled and impromptu meetings.
- End-to-end management and security – Telefonica offers complete support and end-to-end management through a single provider and resilient data centers with the highest levels of quality, security and regulatory compliance.
“Telefonica and Cisco have worked together over many years to address the most critical collaboration needs of businesses around the world,” said Scot Gardner, Vice president, Global Service Provider segment, Cisco EMEAR. “Customers want collaboration tools to increase their productivity, but they also require them to be highly secure, cost effective and easy to deploy and easy to use. Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution and Cisco conferencing solutions have been developed with services providers like Telefonica in mind so that their end-customers can enjoy industry-leading, highly secure collaboration applications delivered as a service anywhere in the world over the service providers’ cloud infrastructure.”
Telefonica Business Solutions is a multicultural organization, working in over 40 countries and with service reach in over 170 countries.