Threat Stack, a provider of fully integrated, cloud-native continuous monitoring solutions, has announced the launch of its new packaging model for their Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform (CSP). This would help customers of all sizes scale throughout their cloud maturity.
The new model enables the security of a customer’s journey from just getting started in the cloud to an approach focused on analysis, investigation and remediation. Each package for this Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform (CSP) is custom built to align with three Cloud Security Maturity phases:
- Auditing the environment
- Continuously monitoring and alerting
- Investigating events and remediation
“Traditionally companies amass several tools as security maturity evolves over time, becoming costly and resource intensive,” said Brian M. Ahern, Chairman and CEO, Threat Stack. “The new Threat Stack Cloud Security Platform® packaging is designed to enhance security visibility, reduce operating costs and maximize company resources through flexible package selection aligning with company security maturity and infrastructure security requirements.”
- Threat Stack Audit – The Threat Stack Audit Package is designed for organizations that need to establish a security baseline and demonstrate their cloud security posture to customers and stakeholders. A Threat Stack configuration audit scan would take less than five minutes and automatically tells customers if they are aligned with Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud) and Center for Internet Security (CIS) best practices, eliminating the risks of a misconfigured AWS account. Threat Stack Audit immediately provides a score to let users know what is set up correctly in their environment and what needs improvement. From there, the Audit Package runs regular automated scans to check how the environment is changing and where new risks may exist.
- Threat Stack Monitor – The Threat Stack Monitor Package is designed for organizations that need more mature cloud security controls and the ability to achieve compliance across a variety of requirements. This package would provide deep visibility across the environment giving customers the ability to continuously monitor user and file activities, and discover vulnerabilities in their systems before they are compromised.
- Threat Stack Investigate – The Threat Stack Investigate Package is designed for organizations that require the ability to quickly stitch together important security events – and recreate them if needed – to determine the root cause of an issue. The Investigate Package would reduce Mean Time To know (MTTK) with User Session Playback, providing details and context to help prevent the same threat from occurring again.