Toshiba has announced its Solutions Partner Program, a channel program that supports and enables managed hosting providers to integrate Toshiba’s cloud hosting-based Virtual Desktop Service (VDS) into their portfolios and deliver it to their customers.
The Toshiba Virtual Desktop Service (VDS) is a scalable cloud hosting-based desktop solution delivered by Toshiba’s Cloud Services and Solutions Division (CLD), a division of Toshiba America Information Systems. The cloud desktop solution allows Windows and other business software applications traditionally located on individual PCs to be installed, stored, run and managed on servers in secured Toshiba data centers.
The Toshiba Solutions Partner Program includes a range of resources to support VDS channel partners:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue – More than a one-time commission structure, Toshiba VDS sales compensation provides a monthly revenue stream for the duration of the customer’s contract.
- Built-to-Order Capabilities – Because no two customers are identical, Toshiba provides the flexibility and unique solutions for partners to deliver custom product configurations to their customers.
- Co-Marketing Support – To support partners’ sales efforts, Toshiba provides custom marketing campaigns tailored to their specific needs including sales collateral, email templates, content, webinars, events and more.
- Training Tools -Toshiba provides a full range of training and support materials such as training courses, user guides and videos as well as a hands-on evaluation demonstration.
- Deal Registration Program – Provides a rebate when partners register sales opportunities and book valid sales.
- Special Bid Program – Offers a quick turnaround service when partners submit bids for opportunities that require special discounts.
- Sales Incentives – Toshiba would offer generous sales incentives that are clearly defined, and designed to improve partners’ bottom line.
Toshiba offers flexible cloud hosting-based desktop packages with a minimum of 50 desktops and 6-month contract commitment. The Standard Desktop Package includes 1 virtual CPU, 2GB RAM, 20GB for OS and 5GB of user storage and the Power Desktop Package includes 2 virtual CPUs, 4GB RAM, 40GB for OS and 10GB of user storage.