UKFast Cloud Round Table Part 1.
Businesses expecting automatic improvements to their IT infrastructure by moving to the cloud are misunderstanding the platform.
The cloud must be properly managed and tailored to the needs of the business to reap the maximum benefits the platform provides.
A panel of cloud computing experts gathered at a round table debate held by hosting specialist UKFast to discuss cloud computing and the main barriers holding businesses back from adopting the platform.
The panellists were:
• Andrew Fryer , Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
• Jeremy Gidlow, MD, Intechnica
• George Frewer, Head of Enterprise, UKFast
• Max Cooter, Director Cloud Pro
You can watch this video also at the source.
Do you want to stay ahead of the competition? Subscribe to our bi-weekly HostingJournalist.com email newsletter with breaking cloud, hosting and data center industry news.
- Koen Stegeman, Editor-in-Chief and CEO