Learn more about Cisco Catalyst 9600: http://cs.co/9008EjZvQ
In this episode of TechWiseTV, host Robb Boyd is joined by Cisco Senior Product Marketing Managers Himanshu Mehra and Muhammed Imam as they explain the key differentiators that make this highly resilient, next-generation platform the rightful heir to the Catalyst 6000, the gold standard in the campus core. The 9600 offers:
• A 25.6 terabytes-per-second chassis, purpose-built for the core
• Simplified, centralized architecture with all the intelligence in the supervisor
• Integrated security, including MACsec, Flexible NetFlow, and Encrypted Traffic Analytics
• Programmability everywhere – not just at the OS layer, but on the ASIC and in the SDN controller (Cisco DNA Center)
• Multidomain support for Layer 3, Layer 3 plus MPLS PE, and Cisco SD-Access border
The amount of data coming into the network is growing exponentially. Learn more about how the high-performing and resilient Cisco Catalyst 9600 can extend the power of intent-based networking to your core campus network.
You can watch this video also at the source.