Can small and medium-sized networks still get enterprise-grade quality and features without sacrificing simplicity or flexibility?
Yes: With the Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller on Catalyst 9100 Access Points, single and multisite distributed enterprises can scale up to 100 access points and 2000 clients.
In this episode of Cisco’s TechWiseTV, Rajat Tayal will join host Robb Boyd to explain how Cisco IOS XE-based wireless running on Cisco Catalyst 9100 Access Points eliminates the need for a separate wireless controller appliance or virtual infrastructure.
With the Cisco Embedded Wireless Controller, you get enterprise-grade Wi-Fi without sacrificing security, resiliency, flexibility, or simplicity:
• Simple to deploy with the WebUI or a mobile app
• Best practices enabled out of the box
• High availability with active and standby controllers running on the access points
• Software maintenance updates with no downtime
• DNS access control list (ACL), adaptive wireless IPS (aWIPS), rogue detection, classification, and containment, Cisco Umbrella integration
• Cisco DNA Center support for Automation and Assurance
• And more
You can watch this video also at the source.