Preview of the Cloud Shell and gcloud lab – part of the GCP Essentials Quest on Qwiklabs. Come in with little, or no prior cloud knowledge and come out with practical experience that you can apply to any Google Cloud project. Try the GCP Essentials Quest here: http://bit.ly/2Ms4PiE
*Automatically get 20 free credits to take all the labs in the Quest. If you do not already have a Qwiklabs account, you’ll need to create one. Creating an account is always free. Free credits offer good until Sept 4, 2018
Try GCP for free → http://bit.ly/2HuW2ed
Want to learn more about these services plus other Google Cloud products?
– See more Qwiklabs previews in this playlist → http://bit.ly/2OTCOC8
– Find a curriculum of webinars and digital events at Google Cloud OnAir → https://cloudonair.withgoogle.com
– Keep up to date on the latest GCP product releases and news on the Google Cloud Platform Blog → https://cloudplatform.googleblog.com
– Learn online and at your own pace with a catalog of Google Cloud courses on Coursera → https://www.coursera.org/googlecloud
– Discover more Google Cloud training and certification programs here → https://goo.gl/opSS3T
Subscribe to the GCP channel → http://bit.ly/GCloudPlatform
Publisher: Google Cloud
You can watch this video also at the source.