An addon domain is any domain added to your hosting account that will be used as a separate domain. This can be added easily within your cPanel. Just perform the following steps:
1. Log into your cPanel
2. Locate the Domains category on the cPanel main page.
3. Click on the Addon Domains icon
4. Enter the domain name
5. Enter an FTP username for the addon
6. Keep or change the root directory for the domain.
7. Create a password for the domain’s FTP account.
8. Click Save
From there the server will add the domain to the list of Addon domains.
For more information on adding an addon domain, see our article in the Support Center.
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.