Branding cPanel is an important function if you’re intended to resell your hosting space, or if you would just like to change the look of your cPanel.
If you want to develop your own brand you might want to remove the logos that come with your account and replace them with your own. Just bear in mind that Tour logos must be in the .png format.
– Go ahead and log into your WHM.
– Choose cPanel button choose x3 Branding. (x3 is the cPanel theme we’re going to be editing.) (You will need root or reseller access to see these options)
– Choose Create Or Upload Branding. This is where you can import branding someone else made for you or you can make and upload your own.
– We’re going to create a new one.
– Then click Go Back to branding editor
– Choose the branding you just created and choose edit this style
You can definitely get very detailed with all of these options
but for now we’re just adding a logo
-Click Edit Logos
– Upload your logo image. Make sure it is in .png format.
– Now that you have uploaded your image you can go back to the editor for your branding or go back to the branding editor.
– Back at the branding editor you can choose where you want to apply your new branding. I’m going to click Apply to all accounts. -Now any accounted “owned” by my reseller account will show this new branding.
For more information about this see our full guide: http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/whm/creating-and-managing-accounts/intro-to-branding-cpanel
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.