Learn how to create a Post in WordPress, in this walk-through video tutorial. Posts are treated much like digital entries into a journal. Posts are displayed in chronological order with the most recent post at the top.
Below is an outline of the steps to create a post in WordPress:
1. Login to the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
2. Click the “Posts” link in the navigation menu.
3. Click the “Add New” button.
4. Enter a “Title” and Content into your Post.
5. Click the “Publish” button to save your Post.
Read more in our full tutorial – How to Create a Post in WordPress – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/wordpress-introduction/how-to-create-a-post
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.