In part 2 of this 2-part series we are going to learn how to bulk edit prices for “Simple Products” in WooCommerce. (Variable Products will be covered in more detail later.) In this video, we will be focusing on editing Regular Prices and Sale Prices, and we will also show you how to schedule a sale for a specific period of time.
Below is an outline of the steps we will follow:
* Log into WordPress
* Click “Products”
* Use the check-mark at the top left to select multiple products
* If you more products than are available on the first page use ‘Screen Options’ at the top right to adjust the number of viewable items
* Fill in a number higher than your total number of products
* Once all products are selected, click ‘Bulk edit’ and ‘Apply’
* Under Product Data you can now edit Regular Price field or Sale Price field with a number or percentage
How to Add a Product in WooCommerce:
For more information about this see our full guide:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.