In this video I will show you how you can set email limits so your cPanel users. There are many reasons why you may want to set such limits. You may be concerned about resource abuse, or you just want to have more control over the amount of emails you allow your users to send in an hour.
– Log into WHM
– Under *Account Functions** choose **Modify an Account**
– Choose the account you want to modify
– Adjust “Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed”
– Switch the radio button from ‘Unlimited’ to a number
– The number you specify will be how many emails this user can send in an hour
For more information about this see our full guide:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.