Learn how to check your email with Thunderbird in this full walk-through video. This will allow you to use Thunderbird to send and receive email. Below is an outline of the steps – Setting up Thunderbird to Check your Email:
1. Install and open Thunderbird.
2. Click the “Skip this and use my existing email” button.
3. Enter your name, email address, and password in the available fields. Then click the “Continue” button.
4. Click the “Manual Config” button.
5. Enter your Incoming/Outgoing email settings.
6. Enter your full email address as the Username, then click “Done.” (You may have to accept the security certificate). You will then be able to use Thunderbird to send and receive email.
For additional information, see our full article – Creating an email account in Thunderbird – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/email/thunderbird/creating-an-email-account-in-thunderbird
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.