In this tutorial, I will show you how you can use a custom subdomain with your Tumblr blog.
You will just need a Tumblr account and Tumblr’s IP address, which you can find here: https://www.tumblr.com/docs/en/blog_m…
You will also need to make sure that the domain you want to use is registered.
* To create your subdomain you must log into your cPanel. Under the “Domains” section choose Subdomains.
* Select the domain you want to use and fill in the subdomain.
* Click create.
* Go back to the cPanel home page and choose Advanced Zone Editor under the “Domains” section
* Edit the DNS records for your subdomain. In this example, I used an A record, but you can also use a CNAME.
* Proceed to your Tumblr account.
* Choose “Settings”
* Edit your Tumblr username by turning on the “Use a custom domain” and filling in your domain in the field below
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.