HostGator.com proudly presents “A comprehensive guide to all things WordPress”, our up to date and ever growing list of videos demonstrating how to get the most out of your WordPress installation.
This video is a visual walk through explaining how to manage themes on your WordPress dashboard.
By the end of this walk through, you should be able to achieve the following:
– Be able to search for, install and activate a new theme in your WordPress dashboard.
– Be able to determine which theme to use based on community input.
– Understand the difference between an installed theme, and an active theme.
– Be able to manage a theme’s custom settings options.
– Be able to manage the widgets for your WordPress website.
– Be able to delete a previously installed theme from the dashboard.
You can find additional articles about WordPress in our knowledge base by visiting the following link:
You can also view a companion article to this video, explaining how to install a WordPress theme by visiting the following website:
You can watch this video also at the source.