Creativity in the Digital Age, presented by #Microsoft, shares the firsthand perspective and experience of four accomplished media and entertainment industry professionals on their creative origins, what fuels their creative process, the role technology plays in developing and expressing their ideas, and their guidance and inspiration for others on the often challenging journey of a creative artist.
Learn more: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/industry/media-entertainment
• Dave Cronen – Academy of Contemporary Music
• Mat Bancroft – Creative Director
• Jill Furmanovsky – Photographer, Founder of RockArchive.com
• Perry Nightingale – SVP, Creative AI at WPP
• Filmed in February 2020 at RAK Studios, London
• Production: Sitcom Soldiers, Manchester
• Additional Production Assistance: Olly Wiggins
Please note: some of the footage used in this video was pre-recorded prior to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Publisher: Microsoft Cloud Platform
You can watch this video also at the source.