Resellerclub’s ( https://www.resellerclub.com/) Cloudbazaar saw a varied pool to activities going in and around the market in 2017. Right from web pros, to exhibitors, domain registrars and, most importantly various panel discussions.
Domain names have long been the point of entry for small businesses that went online. However, the advent of aggregators, social media platforms and classifieds portal can change the game or has it already?
The talk covers, ‘ Are the domain names still the competent of web presence for a business? Followed by a debate around domain names, Why is are domain names important in today’s web presence ecosystem?’
To find out let’s tune in to this panel discussion with experts from domain registries, registrars and web professionals themselves.
The moderator for this session is Mr. Shridhar Luthria, Senior Vice President – Channel Partnerships, Endurance International Group.
The Panelists for the session are:
1) Mr. Anand Vore: Director – Business Development International Markets – Donuts Inc.
2) Miss Crystal Peterson: Director- Registry Services and Global Channel Management, Neustar.
3) Mr. Adhir Varma: Director- Business Development, Think Technology Services.
4) Mr. Ravish Gupta: CEO, WIPL.
5) Mr. Siddharth Tariyan: Director – Channel Partnerships, Minds and Machines Group Ltd.
6) Mr. Joel Rasquinha: Strategic Partner Manager, Radix.
You can watch this video also at the source.