Rome Li joins Donovan Brown to discuss how to run your Java microservices in Kubernetes with the help of Visual Studio Code. Java Extension Pack lets you work with Java code and projects. Spring Boot Extension Pack makes it very efficient to work with Spring Boot applications. And Kubernetes Extension visualizes Kubernetes resources and makes it easier to work with kubectl and manifest files.
For more information:
• VS Code for Java Tutorial https://aka.ms/azfr/407/01
• Java Extension Pack for VS Code https://aka.ms/azfr/407/02
• Spring Boot Extension Pack for VS Code https://aka.ms/azfr/407/03
• Kubernetes Extension for VS Code https://aka.ms/azfr/407/04
• Docker Extension for VS Code https://aka.ms/azfr/407/05
• Service Catalog Installation https://aka.ms/azfr/407/06
• Open Service Broker for Azure Quick Start https://aka.ms/azfr/407/07
• Create a free account (Azure) https://aka.ms/azfr/407/08
Publisher: Microsoft Azure
You can watch this video also at the source.