With 285 million corporate users, Microsoft’s Office 365 has become a popular target for cybercriminals. Ransomware attackers only need one set of valid credentials to begin a spear-phishing campaign. Once in, phishers can acquire additional Office 365 usernames and passwords, ultimately encrypting all your confidential data.
While Microsoft’s primary responsibility is managing the Office 365 infrastructure, you are responsible for creating offsite backups and securing your data from intruders. Still, misconceptions about Office 365 backups and security exist.
That’s why we invite you to watch this webinar dedicated to helping you avoid those common Office 365 backup and security pitfalls.
You’ll hear from our security experts William Bell, EVP of Products at phoenixNAP, and Michael Deemer, Inside Systems Engineer at Veeam.
They will discuss the following topics:
• Common ransomware and phishing attack methods
• Security best practices for protecting Office 365 data
• Overview of Microsoft’s Office 365 shared responsibility model
• Importance of backups in the fight against ransomware
• Available solutions from phoenixNAP and Veeam
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.