As things slowly get back to normal, certain trends that started during the pandemics may be here to stay. The number of ransomware attacks boomed during 2020, and the predictions show it won’t be slowing down anytime soon.
Even though modern businesses spend billions of dollars strengthening their security postures, advanced cyber threats still exploit human errors and loose security protocols. New ransomware strains, powered by cutting-edge technologies, like AI and ML, are extremely difficult to defend against. To efficiently protect their critical data and ensure continuity of business operations, companies must rethink their approach to cybersecurity and adopt proactive protection measures.
The new, multi-faceted approach to cybersecurity that incorporates multi-layered security, modern defense solutions, and employee education and training is the key to strategically combating increasingly sophisticated cyber threats.
Watch this virtual panel with Veeam and Cloudian to learn how to use security best practices and a holistic cybersecurity approach to create ransomware-free organizations.
Our experts will share their opinions and industry insights during the live discussion and answer the audience’s questions about ransomware, cybersecurity, and available protection solutions.
• William Bell, EVP of Products at phoenixNAP
• Michael Deemer, Inside Systems Engineer at Veeam
• Amit Rawlani, Director Technology Alliances and Solutions at Cloudian
• Ransomware in 2021: facts, stats, and trends
• Best practices and technologies for efficient ransomware protection
• Using proactive security measures to tackle beyond the perimeter threats
• Available ransomware protection solutions from phoenixNAP, Veeam and Cloudian
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.
Do you want to stay ahead of the competition? Subscribe to our bi-weekly HostingJournalist.com email newsletter with breaking cloud, hosting and data center industry news.
- Koen Stegeman, Editor-in-Chief and CEO