In the face of rising threats from ransomware and other cyber-attacks, organizations are increasingly investing in cybersecurity. Despite this trend, however, 80% of senior IT and IT security leaders do not feel their organizations have sufficient protection in place (Insight and IDG, 2021)*.
Specifically, they lack confidence in their organizations’ security roadmaps (32%), security-related technology and tools (30%), and internal teams and skill sets (27%).
These aspects represent the foundation of cyber resilience, which should be a priority for any modern organization. By involving all departments in developing a security strategy and implementing trusted data protection systems, organizations can ensure successful defense from ransomware and other threats.
Watch this video to learn why cyber resilience is important and how your organization can build it successfully! Our Karl Camilleri, Cloud Services Product Manager at phoenixNAP, will be joined by Michael Deemer, Inside Systems Engineer at Veeam, for a live virtual discussion on this topic.
They will provide an overview and practical advice on how to approach your cybersecurity strategies, specifically referring to the NIST guidance for developing cyber-resilient systems in order to anticipate, withstand, recover from, and adapt to cyber-attacks.
• Cyber resilience: definition, benefits, trends
• Ransomware threat projections
• NIST framework for cyber resilience overview
• Backup and DRaaS as foundation of ransomware-readiness
• Cyber resilience strategy development guide
* Cybersecurity at a Crossroads: The Insight 2021 Report, available at https://solutions.insight.com/78-Lack-Confidence-in-Company-Cybersecurity
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.