Do you want to scale your IT infrastructure in a few clicks and accelerate product and services development?
Wish to guarantee the fault tolerance of your IT infrastructure in cases of failures and accidents?
Register for free
How to cope with peak loads and release new products 3 times faster.
Join the webinar, it’s free! Register here: https://events.webinar.ru/18964665/5295283.
On July 09, 2020 at 03.00 p.m. (CET), you can learn how to achieve these objectives and join this free WEBINAR presented by the head of cloud platforms at G-Core Labs, Vsevolod Vayner.
G-Core Labs is an international CDN, hosting, cloud, security and edge solutions provider headquartered in Luxembourg, whose global infrastructure is included in the Guinness Book of Records.
The WEBINAR will be of interest to any business, including game developers and publishers, retail, media, banks, fin tech and insurance companies, telecom operators, etc.
By attending this WEBINAR, you will:
- Learn how to guarantee the fault tolerance of your IT infrastructure in cases of failures and accidents.
- Learn how to quickly deploy Artificial Intelligence (AI) & Big Data applications.
- Learn how to scale your IT infrastructure in a few clicks and accelerate product development.
- Learn about the functionality of the newly launched Public Cloud by G-Core Labs.
- Topic: ‘How to launch new products and services 3 times faster and cope with peak IT loads? New public cloud by G-Core Labs’
- Date: July 09, 2020
- Time: 03.00 p.m. (CET)
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Presenter: Vsevolod Vayner, head of cloud platforms at G-Core Labs. We are waiting for you on July 9 at 3 p.m.!
As an international CDN, hosting, cloud, security and edge solutions provider, G-Core Labs serves international and national brands in the field of telecommunications, finance, media, software & video games developers and publishers, SaaS service providers and manufacturing companies.
G-Core Labs’ clients include brand names such as Avast, Michelin, SIBUR, MTS, Beeline, Megaphone, Tinkoff Bank, Wargaming holding (World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Warplanes), American games publisher RedFox Games, leading TV channels in Europe and the CIS (Channel One, TNT, Match TV), Japanese video game publisher Bandai Namco, online retailers Lamoda, AWOK, etc.