To survive and thrive in a hyper-connected digital environment, organizations must find new ways to enhance the resiliency of their business processes, data, and infrastructure. Adapting to the reality of constant threats requires them to anticipate accurately and respond confidently to the growing security challenges.
Watch our webinar with Veeam and learn how to enhance your business’ digital resiliency. By following several practical steps, you can achieve continuous data protection and mitigate devastating ransomware impact.
During the webinar, our speakers, William Bell, EVP of Products at phoenixNAP, and Michael Deemer, Inside Systems Engineer at Veeam, will discuss the importance of continuously enhancing digital resilience and best practices to achieve it. They will closely examine the new features available in Veeam Backup & Replication V11 and how they contribute to the instant recovery, enhanced protection, and compliance of your critical data.
You will learn how to use the hardened repository feature available in V11, how to set up an Archive Tier for archive storage, and how to instantly recover failed database to production.
• The “availability gap” – how fast you can recover applications vs. how fast you need to recover them
• The role and importance of strong digital resiliency
• Critical steps to take to ensure the resiliency of your business
• Veeam Backup & Replication v11 features you should use to ensure data protection (hardened repository, archive tier, etc.)
• Getting access to Veeam data protection solutions
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.