A successful hybrid cloud strategy is a foundation of IT modernization. In our session with Megaport, Google, and Qwinix, you will learn how to enable it in your organization by ensuring secure, low-latency connectivity between your on-prem and cloud environments.
Watch this video as we discuss key challenges of managing hybrid cloud and best practices for securely connecting and interconnecting your applications to different providers. Our experts will introduce you to Google Cloud Interconnect and Anthos, providing practical tips on how to use them to accelerate developer velocity and ensure consistency across environments. You will see Anthos in action as we will demo its capabilities in phoenixNAP’s Bare Metal Cloud environment.
• Challenges in managing hybrid cloud environments
• Best practices for securely connecting applications to multiple cloud providers
• Using Google Cloud Interconnect and Anthos for ensuring consistency across environments
• SLA terms in hybrid cloud with a focus on network SLA
• William Bell, EVP of Products, phoenixNAP
• John Bacon, Cloud Partner Engineer, Google Cloud
• Nick De Cristofaro, Networking Specialist, Customer Engineer, Google Cloud
• Kyle Moreta, Solutions Architecture, Megaport
• David McDaniel, VP of Cloud Professional Services, Qwinix Technologies
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.