For more information please visit: http://www.ukfast.co.uk/disaster-recovery-plan.html
• Disaster Recovery Planning is a technology-based process that ensures client’s hosting solutions are returned to normal performance as soon as possible after a major problem.
• It is a strategy to keep vital data safe and accessible even in the worst of situations.
• It also guarantees applications stay online continuously to prevent the loss of business.
• And ensures a continuity of service to the client’s customers so their positive reputation remains intact.
Who should consider a Disaster Recovery Plan?
• In reality Disaster Recovery Planning is important for every business with an online presence and vital for mission critical hosting solutions.
• It is also crucial to any online business that stores client information and user databases.
What does a good provider include in their Disaster Recovery Plan?
• Managed backups. Expert managed backups of clients’ data are set at regular intervals, so in the event of disaster files and applications can be immediately restored.
• Offsite data backup. For organisations storing vital or sensitive data offsite data backup adds a further level of security.
Should disaster affect the primary storage location, data is therefore safe and accessible at all times in a secondary area.
• A Business Continuity Platform. This plug-in-and-go service ensures that even in the most trying server situations, clients remain up, running and ready to do business.
You can watch this video also at the source.