For more information please visit: http://www.ukfast.co.uk/disaster-recovery-plan.html
• Disaster Recovery Planning is a technology-based process that ensures client’s hosting solutions are returned to normal performance as soon as possible after a major problem.
• It is a strategy to keep vital data safe and accessible even in the worst of situations.
• It also guarantees applications stay online continuously to prevent the loss of business.
• And ensures a continuity of service to the client’s customers so their positive reputation remains intact.
Who should consider a Disaster Recovery Plan?
• In reality Disaster Recovery Planning is important for every business with an online presence and vital for mission critical hosting solutions.
• It is also crucial to any online business that stores client information and user databases.
What does a good provider include in their Disaster Recovery Plan?
• Managed backups. Expert managed backups of clients’ data are set at regular intervals, so in the event of disaster files and applications can be immediately restored.
• Offsite data backup. For organisations storing vital or sensitive data offsite data backup adds a further level of security.
Should disaster affect the primary storage location, data is therefore safe and accessible at all times in a secondary area.
• A Business Continuity Platform. This plug-in-and-go service ensures that even in the most trying server situations, clients remain up, running and ready to do business.
You can watch this video also at the source.
Do you want to stay ahead of the competition? Subscribe to our bi-weekly HostingJournalist.com email newsletter with breaking cloud, hosting and data center industry news.
- Koen Stegeman, Editor-in-Chief and CEO