WHOA.com, an ISO 27001-certified cloud hosting company, has launched a Referral Partner Program targeted at Systems Integrators (SIs), Digital Agencies, Value Added Resellers (VARs) and IT Consultants who are seeking to implement a secured cloud solution for their customers. The program is designed for exceptional simplicity, with the best commission structure in the industry, according to WHOA.com.
Every Referral Partner is assigned a dedicated WHOA.com cloud consultant to facilitate each phase of the customer journey, from initial consultation to systems architecture to initiation and ongoing account management. Additional technical experts will be invited to the conversation wherever necessary, so customers would benefit from WHOA’s broad expertise to implement the ideal cloud infrastructure to meet their needs.
“We’ve essentially eliminated the obstacles, pain and frustration of typical industry Referral Partner programs,” said David Zaizar, WHOA.com Vice President of Marketing. “WHOA knows secure cloud computing, but our partners know their customers. By leveraging each others’ strengths, we know we can all be hugely successful.”
Key benefits of the program would include:
- Evergreen Commissions – In addition to paying commissions for new customers and any solution upgrades, WHOA.com’s partners are paid commissions for the life of the customer.
- Dedicated Cloud Consultant – Each Referral Partner is assigned a dedicated WHOA.com solutions consultant to facilitate every aspect of the customer lifecycle.
- Simplicity – The WHOA Referral Partner Program was designed to be as simple as possible.
- WHOA University – Partners would be able to take advantage of a variety of training tools and programs to arm themselves for deep discussion on secure cloud to better engage with business referrals.
- Generous comission – WHOA Partners would earn great rewards for their referrals with a generous and flexible commission structure.
WHOA.com offers a comprehensive portfolio of cloud hosting services for business including Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Secure Cloud Desktop, Cloud Storage, Disaster Recovery, Integrated Applications and Security.