Global managed WordPress hosting provider WP Engine has launched its latest solution, Premier. It’s an enterprise WordPress platform that would provide the highest levels of security, speed, and scalability for the world’s most popular and frequented sites.
Clients that use WP Engine Premier don’t have to be concerned about their platform’s ability to manage abrupt traffic surges or compute-intensive applications. Burstable scalability, a feature that allows a website to scale up or down as needed, will be included in the Premier platform. Premier would eliminate the guesswork, so WP Engine users won’t have to worry about running out of server space or overpaying for capacity they are not using.
“Enterprises need more time focusing on their customers and growing their business, rather than worrying about the security and scale of the technology they use,” said Lisa Box, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Enterprise for WP Engine. “By offering technology that enables that focus and peace of mind, we can deliver a platform that is critical to their business outcomes. Premier was created to provide that peace of mind with world-class security, scalability and performance that global brands demand, with the rich functionality of the most popular CMS in the world. This new enterprise WordPress platform provides our agency partners and enterprise customers everything needed to deliver winning enterprise digital experiences, all with a team of experts ready to accelerate their business.”
WP Engine Premier would integrate the following features:
- Enterprise security – With distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) protection and a managed web application firewall (WAF), WordPress sites would have the highest degree of security available, all on a platform that has passed a SOC 2 Type II audit.
- Enterprise infrastructure – A business WordPress platform with built-in scalability that scales to provide quick, dependable performance and adapts to changing demands.
- Performance analytics – Instant insights, code level diagnostics, and proactive application monitoring help enterprise users tackle problems quicker.
- Creative agility – Allowing the marketing team to handle editing and design without having to rely on development resources.
- Developer flexibility – With development-staging-production environments and local development tools, enterprise WordPress users can shorten time to market, iterate, and design better site experiences.
- Customer success – With everything from customized onboarding to executive business reviews, WP Engine’s dedicated support teams would be devoted to ensuring enterprise clients to reach and exceed digital business objectives.