How to Set up a Virtualization Host Using KVM on Ubuntu
1. Use the virt-install command to create a VM.
2. Open the VM Manager app.
3. Click the computer icon in the top left.
4. Select Local install media (ISO image or CDROM).
5. Choose the ISO file and define the OS.
6. Allocate CPU and RAM resources for the VM.
7. Adjust the VM storage options and disk space.
8. Name your VM, review the configuration, and define the network settings.
9. Click Finish to start your VM install and you’re done!
For the full article: https://www.liquidweb.com/kb/how-to-set-up-virtualization-host-using-kvm-ubuntu/
Publisher: Liquid Web
You can watch this video also at the source.